1. How much do you charge? - Great question! Wedding coverage begins at $100 per hour and engagement sessions start at $125.
2. What if we only need a few hours? - No worries. I offer an hourly rate for smaller weddings and would love to build a package just for you.
3. How do we book/pay? - After we meet in person or over the phone/email you'll receive an email with a contract to sign. 20% package total is required as a retainer to set your date in stone with the remainder due by your wedding date.
4. Do you travel? - Yes! I'd love to work with you regardless of location.
5. How long before we see our images? - Your images will be available for viewing, sharing and download in your private gallery no later than 8 weeks after your wedding day. 14 days for engagement sessions.
6. How many images will we receive? - It's hard to determine the exact amount of images you'll receive in your gallery but I typically deliver around 75 images per hour for a complete wedding day and 25-30 images for an engagement session. Want to see a sample gallery? Click here.
7. Do you edit all of the images? - Yes! When your gallery is ready for viewing, each image will already be fully edited and ready to download.
8. How far in advance should we book you for our wedding? - The sooner the better. I work on a first come first serve basis. No date is too far away!
9. Do you shoot alone or with a second shooter? All wedding collections include my time and talent only. If you're looking for extra coverage for larger weddings or want your wedding captured from as many angles as possible, I am always glad to bring in a second shooter for an additional fee. I only work with local professionals who deliver quality work. Contact me to find out more.